Wednesday, July 19

on the way home...

On the way home from Louisville, I stopped in ATL to see some friends. I first caught an Indelible Grace concert -- impeccably timed! I love this band and enjoyed singing my little heart out along with them.
I stayed with good friends Wes and Nancy Simmons, who just relocated to the Atlanta area. Sadly, I did not get a picture with them, so I stole this one from their blog. :) They spent 3 years in Orlando at RTS and I enjoyed our friendship so much!
After a late Saturday morning breakfast with them, I drove to Jacksonville to spend the night with my family. Here are Ella and Emily, my super fun nieces.
My brother Nels, and his wife Ashlee. I went to church with them on Sunday morning, which I always enjoy. They have a great church in Jax called Christian Family Chapel.
After church, we went out to the beach to have lunch at my brother Rich's workplace, Sticky Fingers. He did an excellent job and we made sure to leave him a good tip. :) EVERY time he came to the table, Emily kept saying "Hey Uncle Rich!!" like she hadn't seen him in weeks. It was pretty funny... Do you want more stories? I can tell more stories. I have tons of stories about my nieces. :)

No comments: