Saturday, July 8

Do I still have Readers? Am I boring you?

Oh man, it's Saturday night and I'm pooped. I've driven a lo--ng way in the last two days, but I've finally made it to a familiar place. I'm about to get real comfy on the couch and pop in a movie at my brother's home in Jacksonville, Fla. This is my last stop on the Great Summer Roadtrip of 2006, but I won't see my home for another week. At 6:30am on Monday morning, our first group of PIONEERS summer teamers (the Edge) return from overseas. We'll be debriefing a group of about 15 all this week at work, so I'll be staying down there. It'll be fun; I've been looking forward to it since they left in May!

But back to Jax...yes, that's right, I'm here to hang out with my favorite little girls in the world, Ella and Emily Hansen. We're planning on a trip to the beach tomorrow after church to have lunch with Uncle Rich and catch some sun. And then I'm off to a dinner meeting in Orlando for the Edge.

Pictures coming soon...

1 comment:

Mercy Now said...

Yes, uhm, do you really want to know for the 2nd ? It's interesting 4 sure.