Friday, August 18

< big gasp >

According to WESH news online...

"The final closed restaurant is going to surprise sushi lovers. The state shut down Seito Sushi in the Winter Park Village on Aug. 11 because of roaches.

'When the inspector closed you down, were you pretty shocked?' Meredith asked the owner.

'Very shocked because we have always been clean,' she said.

She said the problem has been corrected, and Seito Sushi is open for business."

Um...I'm not sure what to do with this. This is my favorite, favorite place to get sushi and comes as quite the surprise.

Can I go back? Can I just forget this ever happened? Do you think I'm gross?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I am shocked also! That is my and Ryan's favorite sushi place too... I'm not sure if I should tell him or not, or else we might never go there again. That is so gross though. *sigh* I'll probably go back.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Becky, you are gross for ever having eaten there. Stick to Chinese food. The Chinese are so much cleaner than the Japanese;-)

Rebecca Yoon said...

Jennings, you really need to fix your comment section on your blog.

Alissa said...

Go for it Becky. Embrace the roach.

Anonymous said...

you know how I am about fruit and vegetables. do you really wonder what i think about raw asian food combined with the cockroach?

Mercy Now said...

Roaches are considered delicacies in some cultures so look at it as an added bonus on the house.

N said...

Oh NO!!!! I just don't want to think about this because the sushi was so good!!!!!
G-R-O-S-S!!!!