Saturday, November 5

Home again...

I'm home!! Oh, it's so fun to be here. We had a huge welcome at the airport with several of my former teammates and their children. All the kids have gotten taller and are looking so grown up! Moving 60 people through immigration, customs, money exchange, and then on the trains took a few hours, but we traveled to Chiba (which is where I used to live) and got some yummy Japanese dinner. Now it's about 7:00am for you East Coasters on Saturday morning and I'm about to head for bed (9pm). Just wanted to say hello. Thanks for reading this and taking an interest in my life. I love the comments...keep 'em coming! James, I laughed out loud in this politely quiet little hotel lobby at your message. I promise I'll recruit for Pioneers. :)

Feeling blessed,
Becky

2 comments:

Fleminator said...

I had a comment yesterday, but I had to get special permission from Denver Seminary to un-block this comment page...what kind of stuff are you posting on here, anyway? Oh, and I forgot what my comment was going to be yesterday, but at least I have regained my freedom of speech, for the moment.

jdowner76 said...

I say "amen" to Fleminator's comment. I tried posting Saturday night but was denied by the Denver mind nazis. Now the word "nazi" will probably be flagged and Fleminator will have to explain why he posts to sites that talk about nazis. Currently I'm in LaGrange, Wyoming, (population 323) where young minds are encouraged to think and explore freely ... and avoid wild buffalo. Come to think of it, 200 of those 323 souls are the students at the Bible college and I've met around 20 of them already. Maybe I'll run for mayor on Wednesday. Anyway ... I hope you're having fun. Sing some karaoke, but not if you're in Shimonoseki, because you never know who might be watching. Oh, and I need a PIF sent out ... ;-)