Thursday, November 10

Feeling better!

Hi folks - just a quick note here. I'm feeling much better! Thanks for praying for my recovery. Tomorrow is the last day of the conference so pray that it will end well and the participants will leave refreshed in their own hearts and in their ministries. Pray for a solid final time with the youth. I've felt like some of them have really connected with the leader and with each other.

A few more thoughts....JDawg for Mayor in Wyoming! Jackie Chan, have a great time in Turkey. I'll be praying for you and Scott and families. Maybe in 6 months the MOB team will all move overseas. (But NOT YET, Lauri!) :) Fleminator....what kind of school do you go to? Tell them to unlock my blog! Great video, by the way.

Next stop tonight: OFURO. That's the public bath. :) Sooooooo relaxing.....

1 comment:

kickwave said...

Thanks for thinking of us, Becky. I'm in Louisville, today, and I just drained my right contact lense down the sink... Got this broken old glasses with two different arms tied with those "tie thingies" you get with electronic gadgets to tie the cords. Looking like McIver, more than Jackie Chan, today.

Had a rough day yesterday finding a rental car, the church and the hotel. The directions from MapPoint were all backwards! It was fun, though... :)

J