Sunday, October 8

wow. i just grew up fast.

Check it out: I just got a letter from the AARP.

It reads:
"Our records show that you haven't yet registered for the benefits of AARP membership, even though you are fully eligible."

Um, excuse me. Did someone NOT get the memo that I was born in 1982? What "records" are they referring to, and who would like to take credit for this masterful record-keeping?

"As a member, you'll have the resources and information you need to get the most out of life over 50."

Well, hot diggity dog. I'm sending in this registration and getting started on those benefits early. I'm going for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Go for it! You know, 50 is the new 24. Maybe you should look into a assisted living community where you can live out your twilight years in comfort and safety from the activities of daily life...Bingo's at 11 in the Parlor!