Friday, October 13

Thursday night TV night

First of all: too many Thursday night parties, people. We need to consolidate. There are too many choices. At one house, someone is offering tacos and margaritas, at another, we get to meet someone's "special friend." Then there's the special lull of my own couch, in my jammies, with some hot tea. Hmmm....well, Angela won last night. She begged me to stay home and I did. Plus, I don't know many others who enjoy The Office like we do.

THE OFFICE...my word, how can you not be in love with Jim. "As your direct superviser today, I'm making the decision that we cannot move forward in this project until you get your potato chips." If the writers are trying to develop his character into a heartthrob, they have succeeded in my house.

GREY'S...geez louise. This week's word is back to *scandalous*. A few thoughts: Remind me never to get on morphine. McSteamy needs to take his sorry butt back to NY. In a twisted move, McDreamy has now really captured Meredith's heart by walking away. (at which point, I initially unleashed a proud "woo hoo" because he finally came to his senses) And, McVet will be sorely missed. One more thing: what would you do with 8.7 million dollars? My vote is open a "denny wing" at the Seattle Grace. Any more ideas?

Karaoke at my house tonight in honor of Angela and Ashley's B-days. Feel free to stop by.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

For fear of sounding like a complete nerd, our household is also madly in love with Jim. We even have pictures of him up. Considering the dating policy, we decided Jim was the way to go. :)