Wednesday, December 27

urbana 07

I'm here!

I'm so excited.

31 PIONEERS friends from around the world are joining me at this 5 day conference in St. Louis, MO, to represent PI and hopefully encourage and love students to the mission field. We want to hear their stories, answer questions, pray with them. It'll be fun.

I'm most excited about hanging out with my team, though. These people are awesome. Heros of the faith. Lovers of God and lovers of those who don't yet know him. Passionate for the Kingdom. It's energizing to be with them - that's what it is!

Pray for me -all of us, really- to represent well Christ's heart for the nations. May the events, conversations, and worship this week ripple from this place to all the farthest corners and crevices of the earth! Soli deo gloria!

5 comments:

Mercy Now said...

So I hear that they had a live feed from Bono regarding AIDS. Hope y'all get lots of recruits.

Mercy Now said...

Jennings, give me a holla when u r in town so we can hang, not exclusively tho since we're not dating:o)

Rebecca Yoon said...

Shawn, did you know he's not coming this weekend? OWood pushed his trip back until first wkd in Feb.

What's with the dating comment?!

Mercy Now said...

What the heck? I had pushed all of my appts out just for him, oh well; well, not really:o)

Dating comment? Humn, that's just the silly side of me, silly.

BTW, did you get the email the Lisa & Robert will be here in Feb?

Last, I'm still praying that God would lead you to the one true church just one exit north of where you are currently attending.

Anonymous said...

I live in Saint Louis, and I believe I road the train with many people who were at that same conference.