Tuesday, December 19

Turkey Shoot

This is a really late post...but who doesn't want to see me with a gun?! Come on, now.

These pics are from the annual "PI Turkey Shoot", wherein the winner of a one-shot-one-chance target shoot takes home a huge frozen turkey from Publix.

Much to your surprise, I did NOT, in fact, take home the frozen turkey. But I had a grand time!


Seriously...don't mess with me.

Practice.

(The real deal was a longer distance.)

And now for the shot.

Well, yes, that IS a lever-action shotgun that makes you feel like you're in a cowboy movie.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

...it's a rifle, kiddo, notta shotgun. :)

bet that was fun; i haven't gotten to shoot in a long long time.

Rebecca Yoon said...

oh really? :) haha

you're the only one who calls me kiddo, and i like it.

Alissa said...

If I ever had any doubts about joining PI, they are now gone. My new goal in life: participate in a PI turkey shoot.

Sarah said...

next time I need a body guard I know who to call