Wednesday, September 13

I love the Loves!


Readers, meet my friends: Tim and Laura Love. No, they're SUPER friends. Hanging out with them is authentic and fun and satisfying. It all started during UCF days....(go knights!)...and I hope will continue all my life, even if we have to travel continents to see each other.

Tim and Laura met in a far-away-exotic land, but it wasn't very condusive to falling in love. At least, at the time it wasn't. But God brought their hearts together about a year later and now they're married and living in south florida while Tim attacks med school. And this year, Laura is joining him at school in a master's program. Does that make them geeks? Well, they're the coolest geeks I know, anyway. And these friends are faithful visionaries: they are content where God has them now, but looking to the future with an eager desire to see God's Kingdom come among the nations.

Again...I just love 'em!!

No comments: