Friday, April 21

What makes you TICK?

Apparently...camping in North Florida for me. I'm still digging those little boogers out a week later.

My family and I went camping last weekend for Easter and in honor of them, here are a few pics: (parents coming later)

Can you be a Hansen and not play? Ella (4) is starting early! I love Rich in the background playing with Emily - ha.
Older bro/sister-in-law Nels & Ashlee with Emily (2). This is Emily in perfect form - always moving and looking for the next thing to get in to. She can't sit still!
Younger bro Rich and I. He's the blonde, blue eyed surfer who is now happily living the beach bum life. I need an updated picture with him and his long curly hair.

1 comment:

Mercy Now said...

Awe, how sweet. You guys are like the Waltons, one happy family.