Friday, March 10

Dancing Queen


February 25, 2006 ---- my 24th Birthday. The actual day wasn't so hot. I had a great time representing PIONEERS at the Fusion+Orlando Conference (www.rightnow.org;www.fusionconferences.com), but it wasn't the best way to spend a birthday. Maybe I was still recovering from the night before...

My roommate Kim celebrated her birthday a few days later, so we had a whopping party on Friday night the 24th. Seriously...did you know RTS students like to sing karaoke?? This was my experiment: after all my dreaming, I decided I really really wanted a karaoke party. Will people sing? Will people enjoy themselves? Will they even come? Kim, Angela, and I were willing to give it a shot.

MORE FUN!

Noriko and I finishing the night on a high note


Mel, Alanna, & Angela (roommate) rock'n out


Go Jess! --okay, time out: this girl really gets the crowd going and made me laugh to tears at her Rolling Stones rendition with a thick Alabaman accent


A very flattering picture of Kim & I blowing out the candles on our Birthday Cookie...right before the balloon almost caught on fire.

4 comments:

Ethan Pitsch said...

Happy belated b-day Beckster!!

Fleminator said...

Is Noriko plugging her ears in that picture?

Rebecca Yoon said...

hahaha - i just noticed that it APPEARS she is plugging her ears, but 'tis not true. :)

Sarah said...

Hey Becky! Hope all is well--I miss y'all a bunch! So, you inspired me and I had nothing else to do yesterday, so I started my own blog. Check me out!

sarahkees.blogspot.com