Monday, February 21

Eucharisteo

35. A discipline that is working on my heart! --finding beauty everywhere and feeling thankfulness grow
36. A job.
37. That I generally love.
38. my Mom
39. a whole-long-nearly-eleven-hour-day with her on Saturday
40. celebrating my birthday with the one who gave it to me
41. new clothes!
42. mom's generosity
43. neverending things to talk about with her
44. understanding --getting-- each other
45. remembering difficult years and reveling in grace!
46. a tremendously authentic, difficult, and piercing sermon this weekend
47. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l (this is why I live in FL) weather!
48. Tim Keller in Orlando
49. fellowship with family in Christ -grateful for joy that I feel anticipating it!
50. organization, yes, it makes me so happy


5 comments:

Jill K said...

Yea! You're posting again! I'll be so glad to get to hear your heart in your lists of gratitude....

And so glad to join you in reading, as my book will hopefully arrive within a few weeks!

So glad and inspired to worship to read of the Father's grace in your life beautiful Becky!

much love to you, joy for you!

Kati said...

Thanks for sharing your blog! I am new to blogging, if you would like to check out my site I would appreciate it!

cyrus said...

Hi there, got passed your blog and you got great post out here. post more relevant stuffs. I look forward in reading some.If anyone you know is looking for the Best Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers, do them a big favor and recommend The Reeves Law Group for them.
see yah around.

lunette de soleil ed hardy said...

You bookmarks also get indexed right away in yahoo!

http://www.consejosde-belleza.blogspot.com said...

We like your weblog Baljeet Singh | DataFormatString in GridView for Date. Thanks a ton just for this unique fantastic blog post! I am going to book mark your current web page and also check out again here frequently.