Thursday, February 7

for my global friends

My
country-hopping,
geography-mastering,
culture-loving,
multi-lingual
friends who have (or currently) live around the world will appreciate this picture...

Look what I found posted in all the bathroom stalls at the place where I teach English!


Generally, laughing out loud is not a typical, or even welcomed, noise to make in the bathroom...but i couldn't help myself...i think it was the mental picture that really made the laughter start...

Oh, how i love internationals!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YES!!!! That's so great. Kristine, working for World RElief, had to stop a lady from going to the bathroom in the bushes after a dr.s appt in Atlanta a few months ago. Our country is getting more and more fun by the day!!!

carlymay said...

This is GREAT!! cultural stuff can be so funny.