Monday, November 10

quick quick update

I know, I know! How many months has it been??! Here's a little of what's to come....


The last 3 months....

--3 amazingly wonderful wedding showers
--FUN FUN wedding planning
--the best day of my life: 9.13.08
--beautiful honeymoon on a cruise in Alaska
--moving in and setting up our new home (and unpacking wedding gifts!)
--trip to Baltimore to celebrate with the Yoon family / second reception
--starting a new job as an English teacher
--taking my dreaded comprehensive exam to graduate from my UCF masters program
--getting close to UCF graduation! (one month to go)
--getting ready to welcome my first (blood) nephew to the Hansen clan in February!


more posts coming from the new Yoon family..... i promise! :)

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hooray! I've hung on waiting for your blogging to continue! You have definitely had a full plate and I totally understand the lack of blogging... but I'm glad you're back, Mrs. Yoon! :)

Sasha Rothwell said...

Yeah, me too! I don't know if you remember me but I check in with you every now and then! Congrats on be coming a Mrs! God bless! I look forward to seeing your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back blogging... Seems to be the only way to keep up with you!
Connie