Thursday, January 31

a List

I'm a list maker. I l-o-v-e making lists. And I'm excited about life right now.

So here's my latest list: what I'm excited about in 2008.
(in no particular order, except for no.1)

1. Joe Yoon
2. starting full-time at RTS
3. helping dreams come true: connecting people with places overseas
4. my new Bible Study at church
5. seeing the sunshine! (a.k.a. not being in an office all day)
6. coffee breaks with friends
7. eating healthy and feeling good
8. cooking for joe
9. joe's new grill! which makes very very yummy pork tenderloin
10. working out at UCF's gym
11. teaching english and building relationships
12. stamping and cardmaking
13. my birthday
14. not making much $$ and watching God provide :)
15. the blessing of a new computer for student life
16. watching my nieces grow up
17. welcoming a new niece or nephew in august! (on both sides...joe and me)
18. God's goodness. And faithfulness. And mercy over me.

No comments: