Tuesday, July 3

I've got visitors!

A true-tale sign of growing up! Ella Marie lost her first tooth recently. When she first showed me, I about freaked out! (apparently my younger brother had the same reaction...we were shocked) She's getting so big!!





One of the girls' favorite things to do with Nana is go the dollar store. :) When I got home from work yesterday, Emily started literally running around the house screaming "where are my sunglasses? where are my sunglasses? I gotta show you my sunglasses." ...they were on top of her head...where they stayed all night.


Emi is a regular entertainer. She cracks me up. Last night, her parents called..and somehow when she gets on the phone, she suddenly inherits a thick southern accent. All we heard was "he-ay daddy-o. aunt backy has cur-raezy ha-yar. gotta go, buy-ay!" I'm not really sure what's going on her head sometimes, but she sure makes me laugh.








A family favorite: eating popsicles in the garage watching the rain come down. For my brothers and I, this was our raining day ritual as kids. And now...a new generation! (notice the glasses on Emily's head..yep..still on.) I think Ella is trying to say "cheese" and still keep licking that darn good popsicle!

No comments: