Monday, December 12

Whoa, where have I been?

Yeah, I know. Definitely not here. Sorry! How many people told me this weekend that it's time for me to get in the game and post an update? More than I remember. But, hey, thanks for reading! :)

It's 5:08pm. It's been a normal Monday at the office - busy, lots of meetings, desk is still ridiculously messy. It will have to hold off for one more day, though, because I'm taking tomorrow off for doctors appts (flex money - use it or lose it before 12/31) and taking an RTS final. See you Wednesday!

I'm off to another Christmas Party. I think this is #4 of the season with a few more to go. But tonight is the annual Crandall Ornament and Cookie Exchange Extravaganza...or so I call it. This has to be at least year 15 that I've been to this party --- it's a staple of my holiday season! And so I'm off.

Don't forget to leave a message! Try to fool me and see if I can figure out who you are. :)

2 comments:

Ethan Pitsch said...

It's good to have you back. The world makes sense again. :-)

-ethan

Rebecca Yoon said...

That last one's gotta be Matt Walker. Geesh, I'm never gonna live that down! It was just a mistake, just a mistake.